WEBSITE LEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), you are informed on the following legal aspects:
Website Owner: SANTIAGO PONS LLOBAT S.A. - Tax ID (CIF) A46105086 -
Address: C/ Ciudad de Barcelona 22. 46988, Paterna (Valencia), Spain
Contact: Ph. 961343000 - E-mail: email@example.com
Mercantile register or administrative authorisation: VALENCIA M.R, SHEET 4.605, FOLIO 175, VOLUME 455, BOOK 931, SECTION 3 PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANIES
Activity: Commercial / Retail / Retail in general
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the web portal is to provide the general public with knowledge of the activities carried out by this organisation and of the products and services it provides, in order to perform its activity.
The use of any of the Website's functionalities implies the explicit and full acceptance of the conditions set out herein, without prejudice to any special conditions that may apply to any of the specific services offered through the Website.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to make modifications and updates of the information contained in their Website or in its configuration and presentation, at any time and without prior notice.
With the purpose of keeping the information published on the website updated, its contents may be modified, corrected, eliminated or added at any time, therefore it will be advisable to check the validity or accuracy of these contents using official sources.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND FRAMES
All the elements that make up the Website, as well as its structure, design, source code, logos, brands and other distinctive signs that are displayed on it, are the property of SANTIAGO PONS LLOBAT S.A., or their collaborators and are protected by the appropriate intellectual property rights.
Similarly, the images and other graphic elements contained on the Website are protected by the appropriate intellectual property rights.
The Website owner expressly prohibits third parties from using frames or any other methods that alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website.
Use of the content must respect their particular licence. Therefore, its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is strictly prohibited except with the prior and explicit authorisation of the SANTIAGOPONS website owner.
Total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Website is only authorised if each and every one of the following conditions are met:
• The integrity of contents, documents or graphics is preserved
• The Website's owner is expressly mentioned as the source and origin of said information.
• The intent and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the Website and/or the activity of the Website owner..
• It is not intended for commercial use, and its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited
Any other use should be previously and expressly communicated and authorised by the Website owner.
With respect to quotations of third-party products and services, the owner of the Website acknowledges the relevant industrial property rights in favour of their owners. Their sole mention or publication on the Website does not imply the existence of any rights or any responsibility over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
The owner of the Website declares their respect for the intellectual property rights of third parties; therefore, if you believe that our Website may be violating your rights, please contact the Website owner.
The owner of the Website does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the Web, its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the Website will make their best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update.
It is the sole responsibility of the User both the access to the Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein.
The Website owner is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the Website.
Nevertheless and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the Website owner is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. Should the user consider that there is any content on the website that could be subject to this classification, please contact the owner of the Website
The Website owner is not responsible for the replies that are made through the various e-mail addresses that appear on their Website, so that in no case may derive binding legal effect from them.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The links contained in our Website may lead to third party Website contents. The purpose of these links is only to make it easier for you to search for resources that may be of interest to you through the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the Website, nor do they review its contents and, therefore, the owner of the Website assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on such sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between the Website owner and persons or entities owning such content or owners of other sites where they are. The owner of the Website cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked site or for any possible damage that may result from access to or use of the same.
Links to the Website must comply with the following conditions:
• The establishment of the link shall not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of SANTIAGO PONS LLOBAT S.A. of the page that makes the link.
• The Website in which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with contents that are illicit, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or that threaten public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
• The Website owner may request a link to their Website to be removed, without the need to cite any cause. In this case, the site that created the link must immediately delete it, as soon as it receives notification from the Website owner.
• They are not responsible in any way or guarantee the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from access to the hyperlink Website.
• • The Website on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any trademark, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Website owner except those signs which form part of the hyperlink itself.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict concerning the interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be the Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise about visiting the Website or the use of the services offered therein, the Website owner and the User agree to submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of the User registered address, provided that they are in Spanish territory and act as consumer. Otherwise, they will submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of the city of Valencia, Spain.